Debt Relief Counselor
Do you constantly aim to be the best and never settle for less? Are you driven to put forth your best performance in helping people? Are you an excellent communicator with proficient rapport building skills? Then we invite you to join our elite team of Debt Relief Counselors at Nationwide Student Loan!
What Debt Relief Counselors do:
- Respond to inquiries of interested and motivated prospects
- Use comprehensive Decision Support Systems
- Identify hardships that are present in the borrower’s circumstances
- Consult with clients on the potential debt relief solutions available for their case
- Complete a transparent enrollment process for the client’s convenience
- Manage time and resources in an efficient manner
- Strong phone voice; ability to communicate articulately
- Keen listening; ability to absorb and interpret information
- Team player; coachable and competitive
- Ability to adapt and respond to different types of characters
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Reasonable financial IQ; decent familiarity with financial terms and concepts
- Previous experience with CRM software such as Velocify, Debt Pay Pro, or Bria-X
- Pronounced sense of professional integrity, client stewardship, and work ethic
If you are selected to be an asset to our elite team, you will benefit from:
- Base salary + competitive commission
- Cash bonuses
- Paid health-related time off
- Inclusive and friendly office culture
- Becoming a member of a dynamic team
- Being given the tools and leadership skills to grow within the company
- Making a difference in the lives of people across the country
Come and partake in our journey of helping debtors nationwide to overcome their financial barriers and improve the quality of their life.
Nationwide Student Loan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Nationwide Student Loan complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nationwide Student Loan expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Nationwide Student Loan’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.